Starting at $5800
3-4 weeks delivery
Aggressive lines and master metal work give the modern retro look. Enjoy the timeless look along with modern reliability and handmade quality.The Gravis Racer has the beautiful aesthetics with the no-compromise best-in-class premium components that guarantees lasting enjoyment. Custom build your one of a kind bike.
- White Industries Front hub and rear Freewheel
- Double walled, Welded seams 26x80mm rims ISO 9001
- Phil Woods Spokes
- Gravis Torque Adapter
- Infeneon Controller
- Grin Tech Bicycle Comp
- AllCellTech Lithium-Ion battery (48v/24ah)
- The Crown Brushless 3-phase DC rear-hub motor
- Tektro 203mm Hydraulic disc brake
- Custom Crank set with Crank Brothers Pedals
- Brooks Saddle and Grips
- Cane Creek Headset
White Industries Freewheel
The ENO freewheel features a machined inner driver and machined outer gear case resulting in a freewheel that runs concentrically without the tight and loose spots common to other freewheels. A 36 point engagement system and a case hardened, nickel electro-plated outer gear case make this freewheel a perfect addition to your single speed. For trials riders or those wanting a beefier version we offer the trials freewheel with 72 points of engagement and a thicker outer gear case to withstand the rigors of a more demanding style of riding.
ALLCellTech 48v 20ah Battery
AllCell’s Naked™ batteries are simplicity at its finest. Ideally suited for customers who would like to avoid investing in a custom-designed solution, Naked packs are built with basic high quality components, keeping costs low while delivering premium performance. Every Naked battery is protected by AllCell’s proprietary PCC™ thermal management material, optimizing cycle life and safety.
Battery Management System
- Each Naked pack comes standard with a basic battery management system that ensures safety and:
- Overcurrent cutoff
- Overcharge protection
- Overdischarge protection
- 30-60+ miles depending on riding style, operators weight and assist or non-assist peddaling.
- A normal ride with a 200lbs user with moderate pedaling can easily get 40 miles.
- 28.7 Top speed
- Speed set to state Ebike laws